There are several ways to blow a smoke hearts. But there are some things you need to know, practice in an area without wind, angle your head downward, and practice simple rings first. Below are the steps that you need to do :
1. Choose a dense source of smoke. You can choose a hookah because it may give you a dense source of smoke.
2. Breathe with lots of smoke in your mouth. Open your mouth wide by lowering your jaw, so you gather more smoke in your mouth.
3. Move your mouth into an O shape. Your lips should make a round opening, but lower your jaw as well to make your mouth larger. Don’t exhale or inhale during this step.
4. Make a tiny coughing or pushing motion. Practice this method around fifteen minutes before you make your first ring.
5. Try pushing with your tongue instead. Curl the tip of your tongue to the far back of your mouth. Flick your tongue forward in short bursts, scraping the top of your mouth or just beneath it, to push smoke quickly through the O opening of your lips.
6. Flick your cheek instead. Form the O shape with your mouth as usual, but lower your jaw enough that your cheeks are stretched. Flick your cheek with your finger, experimenting with the amount of force and shape of your mouth until the smoke emerges in strong, symmetrical rings.
7. Try the snap method. After blowing a successful smoke ring, snap fingers gently, right above the smoke ring.
8. Blow one smoke ring above the other. Blow one large, slow smoke ring first. Immediately follow it by making a small, fast-moving smoke ring, so it passes right through the top of the first ring.
9. Raise the middle of your bottom lip while blowing. Raising the center of your lower lip upward while you make the O shape for blowing rings, creating a bump that the smoke might tumble over to form a heart shape.