Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette in Indonesia
Indonesia is the biggest palm oil producer in the world. The biggest population located in Sulawesi. Most of the oil palm companies only produce oil which is taken from coconuts and shells just thrown away.
But now many people use this coconut shell, which is used as raw material for briquettes. This Indonesian briquette is a superior export product because it has quality according to standards in the Middle East, USA and Europe markets. The availability of raw materials, Putra Group obtained from the island of Sulawesi & Sumatra by bringing in directly. Before entering the production process, the quality of the raw material will be tested first.
In making this briquette there are several stages of the production process :
- First step is grinding coconut shells. The shell will be milled with a large hammer mill machine to make a powder.
- After the charcoal becomes powder, the powder will be mixed with tapioca. The process of making briquettes strong and not easily cracked.
- Then the dough will be input into the milling machine. In the machine, the charcoal powder will be boxed or on demand.
- The next process, the powder which has become a box-shaped will be maximized in the extrude machine. Inside the machine, the powder dough will be processed into a rectangle before being cut.
- Then the process of cutting briquettes after the ekstrude process. The form of cutting is appropriate on request. We usually make a square shape.
- After all the process then the briquettes in let it cool. Because if the briquettes enter the machine in hot, it will be easy to crack and not dry completely after the final goods.
- After the briquettes are allowed to cool and solid, the briquettes are input in a large oven. The oven will burn the briquette stronger. The process takes 18 to 24 hours and the temperature is up to 80 degrees Celsius.
- After the oven process, the product is cooled and confirmed to be in room temperature to ensure the product is ready to pack
We are ready to provide good quality and according to your order. Please contact me for business inquiries to email@example.com